Moving forward in the coming months, we will continue to assess circumstances and follow all St. Louis County regulations and recommendations. The following guidelines were followed during our 2020-21 dance year, we will change and update guidelines as needed.
1. Reduced class sizes that will allow us to maintain a 6 foot distance from each other
2. Temperatures will be taken for anyone entering the studio. Temperatures must be below 100.4
3. Hand sanitizer entering and exiting classes
4. Mask will be worn in class by Staff and Students
5. Ballet barres will be sanitized between each class
6. Rooms will be sanitized with aerosol disinfectant at the end of each day
7. Parents will drop students off at the door and will wait in the car and/or return to pick up
8. New students may have a parent (wearing a mask) enter with them to get them acquainted
and situated. Then we ask that you wait in your car or return to pick up.