Moving forward in the coming months, we will continue to assess circumstances and follow all St. Louis County regulations and recommendations. The following guidelines were followed during our 2020-21 dance year with much success. We will adapt and update procedures as needed.
1. Reduced class sizes that will allow us to maintain a distance from each other
2. Hand sanitizer entering and exiting classes
3. Masks will be worn in class by Staff and Students
4. Ballet barres will be sanitized between each class
5. Parents will drop students off at the 637 door and will wait in the car and/or return to pick up
6. New students may have a parent (wearing a mask) enter with them to help them acclimate to the studio setting. Then we ask that you wait in your car or return to pick up
7. Students will exit at the 639 door. Parents please meet your child on the sidewalk by the door. We do not want the children crossing the line of traffic alone.
8. If your child or a close family member is exhibiting symptoms and not feeling well, please have them refrain from attending class
9. If your child has been exposed to Covid, please do not attend class until you have completed the appropriate CDC quarantine time frame